22911 SW 88 PL



Everyone has been waiting for pictures of the new place. So here you go, and you can thank two things, my computer and tropical storm Fay for giving me the time to do this
Katie got this table for free and it's a nice addition to the living room. Right now its main purpose to hold the Miami Herald's that we are getting free for three months. (Don't worry we aren't going to keep all of them at once on this table!)
Yes, we have a staircase.
My room, yes that is the same old comforter that I have had since college, it's on my list of things to upgrade.
Right now half of the third bedroom's purpose is to house my desk and all my books.
Kitchen with all new appliances. There are so many cabinets that the ones right of the microwave are virtually empty.
I have never had a refrigerator with water and ice in the door before. I really am spoiled.
Dining room with sliding door, not a great view. The door opens to see the new construction which is going up across the parking lot.
1st living room, katie and I love the set up of this couch and table. All the furniture fit neatly into this area.
2nd living room/ tv room. really it is connected to the other living room, but the couch does really create a barrier of red. But the couch works well when you want to watch the tv, and now since have cable in the new place, that is probably going to much more than last year, especially if the past two weeks have been any indication, although soon I will be busy with school work.
The front of the apartment

So these pictures just give you a feel for what the apartment looks like from the outside.

Comments